Thursday, November 30, 2006

First thoughts after being stressed.

Hi there,
At last i feel i can write something more personal in my blog(sketch book).So far i have added information found on the internet which have interested me. After working on the apple macs in college then trying to make it all work on my pc i felt stressed out because i am not good on computers. Credit to my husband and his patience.

Well here i am thinking about what my 6 min video can be about.After reading about Steve Mcqeen i have started to think about using unusual camers angles maybe low near my feet like his picture from 'Deadpan'.Or strap a camera to my leg like Gary Hill did when he filmed 'Crux'.I have been playing around with my digital camera filming the dog from low down angles. Its not good so need more practice. Might get more ideas when we do some work on imovies and i have looked at more artists work.

No comments: