Monday, February 19, 2007

Evaluation of New Media and Sculpture Project

I feel like i have been on a journey with this project because i have had so many ups and downs a long the way. My first thoughts were,this is scary because i am not good on computers and i have never taken an interest in vido art. I didn't follow the audacity and imovie lessons very well and i didn't make the connection between video and sculpture. Which left me feeling very negative with the whole thing. Anyway as time went on and other people seemed as confused as me and i had another imovie lesson with Rob,i became more confident.
Robyn Ally and myself decided to work together after seeing that our ideas were similar.I was a bit apprehensive because i had not enjoyed the times we had worked with other people. It worked out really well right from the start, as we all brought our own footage to the project it fitted well together. We have known each other before starting our degree so we weren't afraid off offending one another with our opinions. So i think we were all happy with the final outcome.

No comments: