Thursday, December 21, 2006

Having problems!

Having trouble signing into my blog! When i click on the sign in tab it tells me they are giving me the option to use the new version of blog.When i say i dont want it,i dont have an option.So when i say i do want it i cant have it because my passwords are used. Also my password and username are not recognised so i cant log on. Confused? Me too! Dont know how i got on to this page to do a new blog so i had better make the most of it.
Went into college to have a refresher on imovei with Rob. Wendy and myself attended.Thankyou Rob for coming in, i feel much more confident now. Will be working on audacity for a while now to get some ideas for my 'Minds Eye' idea. Tried to put some images of eyes from google in to my blog but again having trouble. Signing out now hope i can get back in later.

No comments: